Friday, January 1, 2010

Computer Brain

its 2010, The new album is beginning to take form, I am still a fucking lunatic.. I am working in a lot of future shit on this one, the sounds are intentionally synth-heavy and lots of chaotic electronic machine death at every possible opportunity. I got some Snes samples from dusting off my old snes and plugging it directly into my mixer, working on a beat or a section of music er.... with the SNES super mario world forest of illusion music. shit is dope. got a new pile of instrumentals kikin around. hope to get a few tracks done tonight. still battling the most epic hangover of 2009. really thinking about not drinking for a few weeks. ha ha. watching hockey looking at my compootah sending friend requests with that snazzy new friendo program i got.

being a nofriendo.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment